Discover How to Make Your Home or Business Less Inviting To Pests
Much like a game of football, the best defense in pest control is a good offense. Protect your home or business from unwanted pests by educating yourself where ants, spiders, wasps, hornets, bed bugs, rats and mice come from, what characteristics they exhibit and what their habits are. Learn how to make your home or business less inviting to pests and know what to watch for when they may have intruded. Take control of the situation by knowing how vulnerable your property is and how you can secure it year-round.
Here are some of the resources we use when researching pests.
Angie’s List – Find quality contractors, doctors, service companies & more, www.angieslist.com
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention – Healthy Homes, www.cdc.gov/healthyplaces/newhealthyhomes.htm
Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington – Pesticides and Integrated Pest Management, www.mrsc.org
National Pest Management Association, Inc., www.pestworld.org
- Pest Guide for consumers, www.pestworld.org/pest-guide/
- Pest 411 videos www.pestworld.org/multimedia-center/
- On Facebook www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=53007743413
Pest World for Kids, www.pestworldforkids.org
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Resources for Pest Management, www.epa.gov/opp00001/controlling/resources.htm
Washington State Department of Agriculture, www.agr.wa.gov
- Plans & insects, www.agr.wa.gov/Portals/PI
- Pesticide management, www.agr.wa.gov/PestFert
- Pesticides & fertilizers, www.agr.wa.gov/Portals/PF
- Waste pesticide program, www.agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Pesticides/WastePesticide.aspx
- Washington Pesticide Laws, www.agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Pesticides/docs/PesticLawsBooklet.pdf
Washington State Pest Management Association, www.wspca.org
Washington State Pest Management Resource Service, wsprs.wsu.edu
WSU Extension – House Pests (Insect/Arthropod and Animal Pests), gardening.wsu.edu
WSU Extension – Yard/Garden Pests, gardening.wsu.edu/garden-pests
Want more info? Contact us NOW at 888-854-7117. We’re here to assist you. If it bugs you, it bugs us!